In the past decade there has been a dramatic interest in cosmetic dentistry. We all realize that having a healthy, bright, beautiful smile enhances our appearance and allows us to smile with confidence. Thanks to the advances in modern cosmetic dentistry, we are able to improve our teeth and smiles with quick, painless and surprisingly affordable treatments.
Cosmetic dental treatments can:
- Change the size, shape, and alignment of certain teeth.
- Fill in unattractive spaces between teeth.
- Improve or correct bites.
- Lighten or brighten the color of teeth.
- Repair decayed, broken, cracked, or chipped teeth.
- Replace missing teeth.
- Replace old, unattractive dental treatments.
Smile SimulationComputer simulation allows you and the doctor to see how your facial features are supported, coloration and overall smile to limit unnecessary surprises the day of your treatment.
Try Before You BuyA solution that looks great but isn’t functional is another concern when you are looking to get cosmetic dentistry to fix your smile. Avoid the unfortunate stories of mismatched color, incorrect bite and patients waiting for years to fix their smile only to be disappointed with the results. At our practice we take the time to ensure the selected materials are right for your bite and anatomical makeup. We utilize the latest technology, mockups and top labs to eliminate the inconsistency of discount suppliers.
- Provisional – try before you buy, experience your new bite, preview the new look before the final appliance is made