BILLING AND INSURANCE
Dental Insurance and Dental Insurance coverage are an ongoing issue for dental practices and patients alike.
But I have to go to my insurance’s network dentists
Many patients believe they can only go to “their” Insurance Company’s dentist (In Network), and those with no insurance think they can not get care because they have no insurance. BOTH are false, except for very restricted DPO or HMO contracts.
Become an unrestricted dental consumer.
Use your portable benefits where and how YOU think they will do you the most good, and provide the best value. One of our jobs is to help you with these issues.
Dr. Lew is an unrestricted dental provider. This status allows him to discuss and provide you with all the treatment options available to you, unrestricted by Insurance Company contracts, and bias.
Rare in the Dental Industry
Only 7 % of Dentists in the United States are unrestricted providers. The other 93% are economically restricted in the choices they can provide, because they participate in insurance contracts, to one degree to another.
If you want to know the full story of your oral health status, and your oral care options, contact us. We’d be happy to show you the difference. Call us and experience a most thorough dental exam and consultation.
You don’t know what you don’t know. Curious?
Call Brenda and make a appointment for a Consultation. 314-569-2208